Monday, October 17, 2016

Operation Murphy's Law

Remember that time I titled my post Back with a Vengeance (aka last week)! and then...nothing. Ha! I should know better than to tempt fate like that! Of course what happened was my kids got sick, and my tooth starting aching, and all of the sudden my week was gone. Seriously. Murphy's Law is evil.

So, no fancy promises this time, but I haven't forgotten about you. As soon as Murphy helps me locate my nice camera's cord (curse you Murphy!) I will upload some photos of my very in progress new house.

Until then, how about some pins that have been inspiring me this week as I work on a variety of edesigns for clients. Their styles' range from ultra-sleek and modern, to cozy Fixer Upper inspired rooms. It makes for a fun job!

Enjoy!








via Dwell



No comments:

Post a Comment